Why Choose Yoga Shelter?
Yoga Teacher Training Serving Detroit and Oakland County
At Yoga Shelter, our mission is to promote the well-being of individuals,
inspire more great leaders, and uplift the communities our studios inhabit.
We work every day to connect people with their passions and provide them
with the tools they need to share that passion with others. We have decades
of combined experience helping students to deepen their yoga experiences
through the joys of teaching, and want to continue sharing that gift.
- Our Yoga Shelter teacher training program empowers yoga practitioners to
continue honing their skill in many ways, including:
- A fully hands-on experience, starting on day one. Training starts in earnest
from the get-go!
- We have the largest network of state-of-the-art yoga studios in Michigan,
with 5 locations!
- All 5 locations are made available to Yoga Shelter trainees for the duration
of their training with us! These locations are in West Bloomfield, Royal
Oak, Birmingham, Southfield, and Grosse Pointe.
- Our trainees have the opportunity to practice developing their skills with
real students and real classes.
- Our training program is certified RYS-200 (Registered Yoga School with
200 hours) by the nonprofit entity Yoga Alliance, the industry standard
governing body of yoga teacher and school certifications.
- You will receive training in several different yoga formats, such as vinyasa,
slow flow, ashtanga, and yin.
- Even after you earn your RYT-200 certificate, we will still be there to
guide you. Graduates from our program are then paired with a more experienced
mentor who will provide perspective, feedback, and encouragement on their classes.
To join the ranks of our Detroit yoga teacher training program graduates,
contact us today!
- We offer special prices to the following:
- Those who pay in full
- Early birds
- Ultimate Shelter Members
- Fitness Professionals
Yoga Makes You Happier
At Yoga Shelter, we want nothing more than for our students to find and
love their own unique yoga path. We believe that yoga is not just a great
workout, but a philosophy, and a way of life. Join us at Yoga Shelter
today to deepen your yoga experience!
Call us at (248) 292-3330 today to learn more about our 350+ classes
and numerous programs available to suit different needs.